On October 26, the seminar-consultation about changes and additions of Tax Legislation of RA took place, which was organized by the CCI of RA, Women Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, Young Entrepreneurs Council of CCI and CCI of Yerevan. Around 50 private enterprises, educational institutions, non-governmental and international organizations from Yerevan, Kotayk, Lori and Geghakunik participated in seminar.
Mrs. Lilia Gevorgyan, the Advisor to the RA CCI President, President of Women Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, said a welcoming speech. Mr. Vladimir Shatverov, president of RA CCI Commission of Financial Consulting, conducted the seminar.
The following issues were discussed during the seminar:
1.The concept of Tax Code of RA,
- The justification of the need for adoption Tax Code of RA,
- Structure of Tax Code,
- Key approaches,
- Basic principles of Tax Code,
- Expected changes according to tax types,
- Comparison of basic tax rates with other countries in the region,
- Significant changes in the Code,
- Changes in the structure of tax revenues of RA state budget.
An active discussion took place during the seminar and participants received answers to their questions. At the end of the seminar was decided to give a continuation to such events.